Bharti Airtel, India’s second largest telecom operator, has now introduced a new service for its customers. In this era of innovation and technology, Airtel has brought eSIM to its customers. That is, now you people can enjoy the call and internet service without having to put a SIM card in the phone. It would not be wrong to say that now gone are the days when SIM card phones used to be just a booby.
Airtel is providing new eSIM support in devices to its customers, meaning that without having to put it in the phone, you will be able to enjoy the features like call, internet, SMS through this SIM. Airtel users can get this e-SIM from any nearby Airtel store. Now a little hard work, you will also have to do that by activating eSIM.
How To Activate ESIM?
- To activate Airtel eSIM on your device or to convert your physical SIM card to eSIM, you must type “eSIM registered email id” in a message and send it to 121.
- If your email ID is valid, Airtel will send an SMS from 121 to confirm this process.
- Too confirm the eSIM request, reply by writing “1” in the mail within 60 seconds.
- If your email ID is invalid, Airtel will offer support and resume the eSIM activation process for users.
- Once your eSIM request is confirmed, Airtel officials will communicate with you over the telephone to get the final consent and information about the QR code.
- After all the confirmation and consent process, users will get an official QR code on their email id. Once the user scans the QR code, the eSIM activation will take about 2 hours.
How Will The QR Code Be Scanned?
- To scan the QR code emailed on behalf of the company, go to Settings on your device and connect to the Wifi network.
- After connecting to the wifi network, click on the mobile network and go to the advanced option.
- In Advanced Settings click on Ad Carrier and scan the QR code.
- Once scanned the code, click on the download button and complete the process.(TezzBuzz)