State Bank of India has released the recruitment notification for Retired Personnel as Business Correspondent Facilitator at DSH, Executive (recovery) at RBO and Executive (Marketing) at DSH Post. There are various vacancies offered for this recruitment. Last date for receipt of application is 10.04.2021. Interested candidates are advised to check eligibility criteria and details then proceed to apply. Refer this page till end for further details and application form direct link available.
SBI Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the board
|State Bank of India|
|Name of the post|
Business Correspondent Facilitator at DSH, Executive (recovery) at RBO and Executive (Marketing) at DSH
Number of vacancy
Last date to apply
SBI Recruitment 2021 Eligibility criteria
Candidate age limit shall be up to maximum of 65 years is mandatory. As such the ex-officer should not be more than 63 years of the age at the time of engagement.
- Officer in scale I to V( for Executive Recovery – Scale III to V)
- No punishment/penalty have been inflicted on the official during five years of his service in the Bank preceding to his retirement.
- The officer voluntarily retired/resigned/suspended/who have left the Bank otherwise before superannuation are not eligible for consideration for appointment.
- No case of CBI or other Law enforcement agencies should be pending against the staff.
- The integrity of the official should not have been doubtful.
The officer should maintain good health.
The officer should have a good track record of performance and deep knowledge of systems and procedures.
SBI Recruitment 2021 Salary Details
- Shortlisted candidates are eligible to getting salary
- For retired staff (Scale I to Scale III) including officers of other PSBs, appointed as Executive (Marketing) Rs 30,000/- plus Rs 6,000/- as travel expenses per month.
- For retired staff (Scale IV to Scale V) including officers of other PSBs, appointed as Executive (Marketing) Rs 35,000/- plus Rs 6,000/- as travel expenses per month.
SBI Recruitment 2021 Selection process
- The eligible list of candidates will be intimated about the date of interview.
- At the time of interview, all original documents should be produced for verification purpose.
SBI Recruitment 2021 Required documents
Candidates are requested to fill the application form, and send a scanned copy of the application form along with self-attested copy of PAN, Aadhar, address proof, Relieving letter from the last organization served.(Signature should be affixed on each page of scanned copy)
How to apply for SBI Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official site of SBI website.
- Select “Careers” section on the Home page.
- Find and select the required notification on that page.
- Download the Application form and fill it thoroughly.
- Scan the filled application form and send it to the belonging Email ID with required documents.
Application form for SBI Recruitment 2021
Eligibility Criteria and details of SBI Recruitment 2021
Official notification for SBI Recruitment 2021— BCF AT DSH