Aspiring Cricketer dies of electrocution in Banihal
Srinagar, Nov 30 (KS): A 26-year-old aspiring Cricketer died after being electrocuted in Chamalwas in Banihal area of Ramban district, official sources said.
The sources told news agency Kashmir Scroll that one Abrar Ahmed Sohil son of Mohammad Afzal came in touch with a live wire. dies
“The youth was taken to a nearby hospital, where he was declared as brought dead on arrival”, they said.
The youth known for his Cricketing skills in the district aspired to excel in the field.
Meanwhile the whole area has been caught in melancholy following the tragic death of the youth. (KS)