MHA Recruitment 2023: check notification and other Important details here
As per the notification, post of Junior Reception Officer and Senior Reception Officer in the Secretariat Security Organization of the Ministry of Home Affairs will be recruited on deputation basis – reg.
The Ministry of Home Affairs has issued a fresh notification for the recruitment of different posts. As per the notification, post of Junior Reception Officer and Senior Reception Officer in the Secretariat Security Organization of the Ministry of Home Affairs will be recruited on deputation basis – reg.
Ministry of Home Affairs Recruitment 2023 details:
Name of the posts:
- Junior Reception Officer
- Senior Reception Officer (SRO)
Level in the pay matrix:
- Junior Reception Officer: Level 4 :25,500-81,100
- Senior Reception Officer (SRO): Level 6:35,400 -1,12,400
Junior Reception Officer:
- Holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or department ; or
- With minimum five years’ of regular service in level-3 (& 21700-69100) in the pay matrix; or
- With minimum eight years’ of regular service in level-2 (19900-63200) in the pay matrix.
Senior Reception Officer (SRO):
- Officers of Central Government or State Government or Union territories or universities or recognized research institutions or public sector undertakings or autonomous organisations:-
- (a) (i) holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or (ii) with six years of regular service in a post carrying pay in level-5 (29200-92300) In the pay matrix ; and
- (b) possessing the following educational qualification and experience;- (i) Bachelor Degree from any recognized University or institute; (ii) One year experience in work related to reception duty.
The period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding to this appointment in the same or some other organization or Department shall ordinarily not exceed three years.
The maximum age limit for appointment on deputation shall not exceed 56 years as on the last date of receipt of applications.
The applications can be sent to Deputy Secretary (SS0), Ministry of Home Affairs, Room No.01, 3″ Floor, NDCC-II, Building, New Delhi, within a period of 60 days from the date of publication of this office Memorandum in the Employment News.
Applications received after the last date or without the copies of certificates of educational qualification and ACRs or otherwise found incomplete will not be considered. Applicant will not be allowed to withdraw his application after selection.